Hello Parents/Guardians, This is just a friendly reminder that the intent to return window for the 2019-2020 academic year at Lake Charles Charter Academy opened January 2nd -January 31st.
If you haven’t yet reserved your seat for Lake Charles Charter Academy, please log into your parent dashboard or call the school’s front office for assistance. Complete instructions will be sent home on Tuesday January 8th. Meanwhile; additional information will be placed on Lake Charles Charter Academy website, and Lake Charles Charter Academy Facebook page. www.lakecharlescharter.org
Your response helps us plan for new initiatives and exciting programs to introduce next year as well as guarantee your seat before open enrollment begins.
When the intent to return window closes on Thursday January 31st , you will need to complete a new application for the 2019-2020 academic year.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here for you!
How to complete the process:
- Click on the green “APPLY NOW” button found at the top of the school’s website.
- On the left side of the screen, enter your user name (email) and password. If you do not remember your password, click on the link “Forgot your password?”
- After you login, verify you are in the correct school year, on the Welcome to your Parent Dashboard”
- For each child at your school: Click student’s name in the tab, select the registration tab, and click on the Recommit or Continue button to start the Intent to Return form.
- Answer the question “*Will the student return for the 2019-2010 school year?
- If yes:
- Sign your name and click “Continue”
- Review each section, updating and/or entering any information that is missing or incorrect for the 2019-2020 school year. At the end of each section, click “Continue”.
- Review the information you have entered, click on “Submit Not” to submit the Intent to Return for us to review or “I want to Finish Later”.
- If no:
- Please let us know your reason and click “Continue”. On the next page, click “Submit Now”.